Saturday 19 January 2013

KAS offers $2,000 for his missing camera

My people another story don land o.......make una hear

The UK based fimile crooner is offering $2,000 to anyone who shows up with his missing camera. He said he lost it in december at a night club ( bros don over flex be that o).


"That digital camera contains my private stuff that I am not ready to share with the public. I’ll give $2,000 to anyone or group of persons who are in its possession,”

But chill o.....why would he be offering such an amount for a camera....in my own opinion, i think there are probably some incriminating pictures in it....and again how do we know what the camera looks like self as he didn't give us any description........

Abi how una see am??

1 comment:

  1. Make hin giv me d 2k dolls na and d Cam d commot sharp

    ReplyDelete