Sunday 20 January 2013

Best Friends For Never {Chapter 2 - Remi}

"You know I have never been much of a party person" I said looking in Chioma's bedroom mirror with a dress against my body.

"I don't care you're coming with me to this party" she said jokingly walking out of the bathroom with her hair and makeup done. "And I think the purple dress would look better on you" she said throwing me the purple dress. I gave her a smile and said "I missed you"

"Same" she said

A couple of  minutes later we heard Kingsley beeping the horn of his car and yelling for us to hurry up.

"Chai Kingsley we are coming ooo" I yelled back. Chioma and I walked down the stairs together arms crossed and laughing like we always do.

"You ladies look fabulous" Kingsley said in his girly voice "Do these pants make my butt look big?" he said in his voice again.

We all got in the car and stopped at a big house with a huge gate. Then I saw Lanre running out in a blue shirt and jeans.I'm pretty sure when he got in the car I blushed. Why was I doing this? I don't like Lanre I don't like Lanre I kept thinking to myself but the more I said it the more I started to second guess it .We got to the party and Lanre pulled Chioma straight to the dance floor. I kept looking at Kingsley but he kept looking at a girl with a tight neon green dress on.

"Hey I'm going to set P" he said eyeing that one girl again and walking away. i thought to myself," i have carried last ooo" I went over to grab a shot of tequila and before I knew it I was having another one and another one and another one.

My eyes fluttered open and I was on Chioma's couch with a huge hangover. And then it all came back to me "SHIT!" I said to myself. I cant believe what I did I'm a horrible person. I cant believe I kissed Lanre.

1 comment:

  1. I knew something would happen.........

    ReplyDelete