Monday 28 January 2013

Best Friends For Never {Chapter 8 - Remi}



Chioma goes over to Lanre's house every night and stays till 10 at around 10:30 I called Lanre.

"What the hell!!!!!"

" Remi?" Chioma answered

"Chioma umm uuh. What. Why are you still at Lanre's and why are you answering his phone"

"He is in the shower"

"oh"

"Why did you call?"

"oh I was just going to abuse him for telling you about the party" I laughed awkwardly

"oh yeah that was pretty dumb of him” she laughed "hey Remi"

"what's up"

"if something was going on you would tell me right "

"of course your my best friend"

" okay cool , Lanre is just coming out of the shower"

"Chioma!" I screamed laughing

"don't worry he is getting dressed in the bathroom I'm not that kind of girl"

"sure" I laughed. This is the first time I feel like a true friend again laughing and talking about boys .

"Lanre is back I got to go but here he is I’m going home so I will see you later"

"you too babe"

"Bye" she gave Lanre the phone and I heard his breathing in my ear it made shivers go down my spine. But I have to remember I am going to be extremely mad at him and yelll at him and tell him this is over. But then he answered.

"Hey she is gone"

"Lanre this can't happen anymore we are going to end up hurting Chioma"


"I know I’m sorry"

"You don't know how I felt when you kissed her today right after kissing me"

"I'm sorry"

" And you know what I just thought, that if I was your girlfriend, I wouldn't want you kissing another girl at all "

"I'm sorry!"

"I hate this Lanre we can't do this anymore!"

"I know but I don't want to hurt her"

"No Lanre you don't want to break up with her" I felt tears in my eyes

"Remi please"

"goodbye Lanre"

About ten minutes later after I got, my nightie I heard a knock on my window. I walked over to the window it was dark with just the shine of the stars and moon out. I looked down and I saw Lanre standing on the wet grass with a sweatshirt and dark jeans.

"Remi please let me talk to you"

"Or how about you go fuck yourself and leave me alone I’m not doing this to Chioma " I whispered down to him.

"please I know you hate me right now but please let me say something "

"Fine you have 2 minutes"

"May I come up"

"You’re wasting your time"

"Okay well when I first met you I thought you were just going to be that friend that when Chioma and I were to break up you would just glare at me whenever I walked by. But when I kissed you it was like a million fireworks went off in my heart.... I love you Remi."

“it’s hard to believe you” I said to him. Before I knew it he was climbing up to my window.

"Lanre .. I “before I could finish he kissed me .

"Fireworks every time"

No comments:

Post a Comment