Thursday 24 January 2013

Best Friends For Never {chapter 6 - Remi}


While Chioma went to talk to kingsley I took the time to talk to Lanre.....

"Look Lanre, Chioma is my best friend and I'm not throwing away our amazing friendship for some guy I'm sorry" I said fast and quiet.

"Is that a challenge?" Lanre whispered leaning his forward to whisper better.

"This isn't a game if you like me at least break up with her so you won’t hurt her to badly .. and just so you know I'm never going to fall for you."I hissed.

"Oh really I vividly remember you blushing when you gave me a hug when you got home." he whispered to me.

"One my face is naturally red, Two if you hurt her I will personally rip off your head and three give me one reason why I should like you."

On my way to my next class Lanre caught up to me.

"Hey"

"What do you want?"

"Look Remi I didn't plan to feel this way. A month ago I was completely crazy for Chioma! When we kissed it just kinda felt right."

"To bad I can't remember how it felt" I said trying to walk in front of him.

"Oh really well it was pretty magical" he said sarcastically he cut in front of me and of course there were no people around. "Want me to refresh your memory?"

He leaned in and kissed me. To be completely honest I was always so jealous of Chioma, she was always so pretty and had all the cute and nice guys and ever since I met Lanre I really liked him. I mean Chioma always had really cute boyfriends.

But something about Lanre was different whenever he talked or made really stupid jokes I wouldn't be able to stop smiling. He was completely right though being here with him kissing him just felt right. No matter how wrong it was, it just felt ... RIGHT!!!!!

On the outside I couldn't let go of his kiss his hands cradling my face our lips soft on each other. But on the inside I was freaking out. I couldn't tell Kingsley and definitely not Chioma. After all these years of Chioma being such a great friend this is how I return the favor! I am a horrible friend. What am I going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment